Our passion is providing Americans and veterans in rural communities stable and rewarding IT careers. Our purpose is bettering their lives and enriching the communities where they live, while helping Fortune 2000 companies achieve success.
The receptionist role is a very important part of our business presence. As the first voice, first face, or
often first text a newcomer to Onshore Outsourcing encounters, you have the opportunity to delight would-be customers,employees, and guests with a peerless world-class experience. As the warm smile and cheerful greeting that greets our employees each day, you can turn the tide of performance and make walking into the Onshore headquarters an awesome and uplifting experience. This role does not just staff a reception desk, it shines Onshore’s beacon of hope upon all who enter.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong organization, thoroughness and attention to detail,
• Strong telephone skills,
• Outstanding verbal communication,
• Listens well and has the ability to identify issues,
• Customer focus,
• Informing others,
• Work well during pressure,
• Microsoft office skills
• Maintain a high standard of ethical behavior in business activities and decisions including maintain confidentiality
• Maintain a clean and neat appearance and dress in all business activities.
Benefits and Perks
Onshore Outsourcing benefits include: Paid vacation, Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Casual dress code, Community Outreach Program, Onsite special events, Discounted Health Club memberships, and more!