Our passion is providing Americans and veterans in rural communities stable and rewarding IT careers. Our purpose is bettering their lives and enriching the communities where they live, while helping Fortune 2000 companies achieve success.
The IT Support Analyst provides high quality customer service to the client, responding to requests and issues accurately and promptly. The role requires detailed and in-depth knowledge of the client applications including use of software or infrastructure components. Work may include assistance with access requests, financial processing, work order management, project management, and related software. Responsibilities vary by client but may include security administration, troubleshooting software, providing guidance to the user base, and working with client support teams to address technical issues. IT Support Analysts will have direct interaction with 2nd /3rd level technical teams, the client user base and others as designated by the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Logs incidents and request accurately
- Provides first line investigation and diagnosis of incidents and requests
- Troubleshoots moderate to complex issues and requests as they relate to client technologies
- Troubleshoots the cause of problems, not just the symptoms, taking action to prevent problems from recurring
- Resolves issues in the prescribed time limits; otherwise escalates to appropriate level 2 personnel and follows standard operating procedures as agreed upon with the client regarding ticket ownership
- Participates in efforts to continuously improve Level 1 performance in the areas of issue resolution efficiency, data accuracy, escalation accuracy, response times, and customer satisfaction
- Adheres to corporate policies and defined service level agreements
- Helps to maintain a knowledgebase by documenting known errors, workarounds, procedures, and application specific information
- Reports status, issues, and timelines to management staff for critical issues being worked
- Provides coverage for all modes of communication: telephone, chat, e-mail or other methods as necessary
- Participates in required training for both technical and interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s degree or significant relevant experience is required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows XP and 7
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the Analyst level
Benefits and Perks
Onshore Outsourcing benefits include: Paid vacation, Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Casual dress code, Community Outreach Program, Onsite special events, Discounted Health Club memberships, and more!