Our passion is providing Americans and veterans in rural communities stable and rewarding IT careers. Our purpose is bettering their lives and enriching the communities where they live, while helping Fortune 2000 companies achieve success.
Responsible for developing and providing leadership and guidance to Service managers and staff and interfacing with customers to ensure engagement alignment with customer needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide leadership and direction for Service Managers and team members.
- Responsible for day-to-day support operations within the Service teams.
- Proactively track, manage, and escalate critical customer issues to resolution.
- Provide timely follow-up communications and keep commitments.
- Ensure appropriate staffing and career development plans are in place.
- Able to travel to Client sites as required (approximately 10% travel).
- Utilize Conflict Management to diffuse difficult situations, develop plans and track associated issues to completion.
Qualifications and Skills
- Directs people and monitors processes and programs across sites to achieve expected outcomes and contractual obligations, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Directs and leads a diverse team of associates, contractors, and external service providers.
- Able to demonstrate successful Leadership skills in inspiring, driving a continuous improvement environment and executing results through others.
- Provide coverage for all modes of communication: telephone, chat, e-mail or other methods as necessary.
- Ensure continuous, uninterrupted support is provided by managing infrastructure and business continuity plans including space planning and hardware requirements needed to grow the business.
- Track, manage, and report financial, personal and team metrics to senior Leadership.
- Provide leadership to Service and Group Managers to ensure efficient daily operation of practices to include training/development, coaching and implementation of staffing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Ability to create and maintain a high quality work environment and motivate team members to perform at their highest level.
- Assist sales with planning and cost estimates for potential clients.
- Provide revenue and profit reports monthly.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment for the staff.
- BA/BS degree preferred (may be substituted with equivalent experience)
- 10+ Years of experience leading large complex transformational initiatives
- 5+ Years implementing a variety of IT projects including Development, QA and/or Help Desk
- 5+ Years hand on Project and Change Management, and cost (Strategic planning and Analysis)
- 5+ years’ experience with customer focused performance metrics and continuous improvement management, budget management, resource management, and staff performance evaluations
- 5+ Years Broad IT expertise including working knowledge of Oracle ADF, Java, ERP systems, technology infrastructure trends, IT governance/management and IT internal controls
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and clients
Benefits and Perks
Onshore Outsourcing benefits include: Paid vacation, Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Casual dress code, Community Outreach Program, Onsite special events, Discounted Health Club memberships, and more!