Under supervision, provide assistance and development according to assigned tasks. This position provides an individual the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in Onshore Operations, with potential opportunities for special projects depending on the Programmer Associates skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform scheduled tasks based on requirements
- Professionally communicate with supervisor and client
- Maintain existing documentation
- Ability to update and maintain computer programs/applications.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Ability to determine the accuracy of various mathematical calculations and functions.
- 1-2 years of programming experience.
- Knowledge of debugging/troubleshooting tools and techniques used to assess problems within a computer program/application.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) techniques for sorting, searching, and querying data (e.g., Structured Query Language).
- Detail oriented, have excellent writing & verbal communication skills and possess client facing skills
Written and Verbal communication skills
Ability to Multitask, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Two or more years of experience in the Programming/Application Support fields using Microsoft.net stack.